Tuesday 6 January 2009

Felt meaning

I was reading last night about felt meaning, the prelinguistic feeling of... just what seems to be the way of it for one just before the words fix a construction. The how it is for one before the story gets in the way. I sort of use this feeling to prompt posts; I sort of ask what is it now? But the story is there of course clouding things up. So it was a good reminder to read about prelinguistic felt meaning.

So, how is it? Well, I can't quite put my finger on it but I fear I may have slipped in to a spiritual rut. I try to be spacious and grounded in the moment not getting too tied up in waiting for tomorrow. But I feel aimed at some goal which is I think needed to some extent but I am not sure the balance is quite right. I need to have a framework, a structure to my life; I am in the realm of form. Wake, sleep, eat, work, etc. provide space for free time. All my time provides opportunity to be awake to life, to live not just prepare for a tomorrow that never comes. Am I awake, am I living the fullest life for me? Umm.

Wiping the dust away. Pealing the layers of defenses away. Has this stalled? Am I connecting?
Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment