Friday 6 March 2009

Hope

Progress today with alternative working hours. I am hopeful that a satisfactory arrangement may yet well be reached. This is so important to me.

And, a lunch time catch up with a friend showed thinking not far from my own with similar conclusions reached. That gave just a glimmer of hope for the sort of connection that can seem missing in a lot of life.

I think I must trust or hope that having set my direction the winds will be favorable and not fear an initial period in the doldrums. And 'hope' is something that I need to work with because I can all too easily see the glass as half empty and not in the way of empty as full.

I have scope to grow life in the direction of aliveness but I feel in a period of transition and I am definitely not clear about the various attachments around all this and probably need to feel into it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment