Tuesday 3 March 2009

And on

I've just found out that Human Resources, the very name says it all really, are not even able to entertain the prospect of part time working. It's all more grist to the mill of looking at the whole koan a fresh. Excuse the mixed metaphors. (Is a koan a metaphor? What ever.)

I am not going to let this stop me. I need more time for me to get more beyond me.

As an aside, DC and I went to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park on Sunday. I placed the exhibition program by my computer to remind me to post about this. Some work by Isamu Noguchi reminded me of thoughts I have had about how certain works point to some... just what is it? Then I read in the notes that he was inspired by visits to Japanese Zen temples. Interesting.

Ooh, there is a definite tetchiness in this post. That will not do. It just needs space, I have a few ideas to overcome the problems. Actually, at least I feel I am moving out of feeling blue, isolated. It all passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment