Thursday 18 December 2008

Projecting energy

I feel very much the need to be at home protected from the world, resting and recharging. It takes energy being in public space.I like it, I am not the shy type,but I do need my own space.

This brings to my mind the question of ego. We are all different, each with our own skills and problems, needs and desires; some things are not so much ego as intrinsic needs. I find I have an image (barley visible to me) that I need to deliver to depending where I am. I think most of us feel a need to do this; we adapt a bit to suit the surroundings. We are quite chameleon like. It's part of our defense mechanism I think. And it's ego. To be true to one's incarnated form, to become a less adapted self, takes much learning. I draw a distinction here between a less adapted self and Self. Is there a continuum? I think so.

I can't write what I feel. I can only write what I think. If I convert the feelings in to words I am thinking. I can try to place the feelings in the spaces made by the words, to put the message in between the lines (and this will happen even if I try not to do so) but I can't do it directly; I need to think it a bit. I am not a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment