Tuesday 28 August 2012

Potential Work

There is the potential for some freelance work; self employment status. To put energy into this I've ordered business cards and set up a website. If it all comes to fruition then I'll register self employed with the tax office. I notice that my pessimism needs to be firmly put to one side. I also notice how writing here about this brings together this site and my new site but only from this side. I haven't linked to this part of my life from my professional 'shop window'. As long as I recognize the risk of splitting I guess I should have a good chance to avoid it. This points to authenticity and the way in which we all need to wear some kind of a mask or self. The question I find helpful is 'am I adjusting my presentation (my mask) to fit or to deceive?' I wonder how long I'll keep this new site going.

But since all work and no play makes for not just a dull Jack but also a dull post, here is a photo of the coast from last Sunday; a splendid day! The composition is not great but look closely and see how clear the day is...



No comments:

Post a Comment