Thursday 22 March 2012

Pace


The Amaryllis is looking lovely and today the weather was quite splendid. I was very busy, was 'going too fast'; trying to cram too much in really but all got done and all is well. I love to have 'stuff on', to be busy and making things happen. A good mix of doing and managing today even though I did cram too much in. It is an old habit and one I need to change this 'going too fast'. The point comes when I stop having the day and the day has me! Just before lunch it was clear that some of what I wanted to get done by lunch was going to have to wait until after lunch. 'Time to take it easy for 15 minutes or so, slow down' I told myself. Then I ran to the car to put some stuff in ready for later! I had to see the funny side! The flowers both in the garden and in the house move at their own pace responding to the weather and smile at me in wonder at my dashing about.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! And glad you are writing again too.

    ReplyDelete