Monday 13 February 2012

Creativity

I attended a three day 'Long Term LEAP' induction at the end of last week. This is the Findhorn Foundation staff intake route. It is a commitment to work here for six months and works towards staff threshold. It does not guarantee a staff position and not all who enter the program intend to stay on past six months. The induction ended with a lovely ritual symbolising a move into closer relationship with the Foundation. I am starting to settle into work in Assets dept. and it's great to feel useful and engaged with work in which I believe. I have been thinking about posting on various bits of personal process that arise but the creative spark somehow failed to ignite. Perhaps that's a good sign; indication that I am sufficiently aware that this (process) too will pass. No real heat in it. All (as they say) is well. And that wellness comes from creative outlet doing meaningful work. As they say here, 'work is love in action'.

I see that creativity is in consideration on Jade Mountains. I like the quote featured and totally agree; play, creativity and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment