Tuesday 1 September 2009

Resignation

I resigned from my job today. I just felt that I was wasting my time and that it was not doing me any good. So, the plan is to spend some time living in community as a guest at Findhorn. Time will tell if this is wise. I am looking forward to spending time in a work department being of service. It should be enjoyable and good for me. I want to take the time to consider my life. It's both scary and exciting and yes, I feel a mixture of relief and 'what the f*** have I done'. But to be honest the choice was starting to make its self; I just could not go on being so unproductive.

And in the long run, what then? Well, I have a rough plan to be back in employment in the construction industry is about six months. But we'll just have to see. Just for today, I'll stick with this day.

I have four weeks notice to work.

1 comment:

  1. Hye David,

    I'm very happy about your decision of going to findhorn and taking your time to think about what you want in your life. findhorn is the perfect place to find peace and love!!! a great hug from italy
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete