At the end of last month Dave C and I had an impromptu trip to NY in the USA. Skyscrapers certainly show the capability of man's ego - both good and not so good. The view from 'The Top of The Rock' is sublime. And for me the little bit of 'nature' in the form of a tree in this photo is a welcome bit of the wider world in a very man made place. Note too the sign: 'No Standing Anytime'; yep, we all keep moving. Moving right through the stillness.
|Rockefeller Center NY, USA|
working with Rev Alicia, RM Mugo is laying the foundation / sowing the seeds of a great new venture. I have every confidence that small, starting shoots will grow. Things come and go but they also sustain.
sustain (third-person singular simple present sustains, present participle sustaining, simple past and past participle sustained)
- (transitive) To maintain (something), or keep it in existence.
- (transitive) To provide for or nourish (something).
- (transitive) To encourage (something).
- (transitive) To experience or suffer (an injury, etc.).
- (transitive) To confirm, prove, or corroborate (something).
A blessing on this new venture.